Team Player of The Month - April

. . No comments:

Morlanius

I first came to SL in 2005 and have been back and forth for a while since, but now have established a permanent presence here.

I have been DJing for some time but not all that long on Second Life. I like most music but mostly play rock, punk, metal and indi-britrock (pub music) in my sets. I'm not at all conventional and love to play music people both enjoy and haven't heard before.

I found The Chilly Bear via the events one day and was lucky enough to be given the opportunity to apply. Because of the atmosphere and people, it quickly became my home club.

I love almost all music and my genre tastes are wide, this means I am one of the worst people to ask for my favorite music, it can change from day to day.

So, whats in my playlist as I'm writing this .. well .. you asked for it! Heres a sample..
* Afters - Falling into place.
* Wednesday 13 - I walked With a Zombie
* Mischief Brew Roll Me Through The Gates Of Hell
* Motorhead - Cat Scratch Fever
* Henry's Funeral Shoe - Stranger Dig
* The Taxpayers - Some Kind of Disaster Relief
* The Peculiar Pretzelman - Pay the Rope


Avatarbook Avatar Social Network SL-Space Share to SL social networks
Created by SL-Inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment

The coolest club in Second Life

The coolest club in Second Life
Click to visit us in Second Life

Sponsors

SL-Feeds
SL-Inspiration advertise here

Second Life Grid Status

Mixtape

To listen to these tracks first sign in to Spotify or sign up (it will take just a minute), then refresh this page. Use the scroll bar to the right of the player to see the full list of tracks.


Follow Chilly Bear on Spotify
Listen to our playlists anywhere, and share your playlists with us.

Random Page